Wednesday 12 July 2017

Feeling stuck?




Ephesians 2: 7 AMP “[and He did this] so that in the ages to come He might [clearly] show the immeasurable and unsurpassed riches of His grace in [His] kindness towards us in Christ Jesus [ by providing for our redemption].”

Have you ever been in a situation where you are out of a job, your car breaks down, the washing machine packs up and your vacuum cleaner also breaks.  To make matters even more interesting the Refridgerator also give you some problems.  It doesn’t seem like a lot and I know someone will come with the thing about “Karma” but the fact of the matter is the utensils are old and would have given in any way.

If you read Ephesian chapter 2 verse 7 to 10 you will have a different point of view “Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus.”

I just love the part where it shows us we are exactly where God wants us, this very minute.  Yes we are facing a couple of obstacles and they do frustrate us but the fact of the matter is, it’s just for a short time and once we deal with it, it will pass.

I also like the fact that we are preparing for the ages to come and that God will show the immeasurable and unsurpassed riches of His grace in kindness towards us in Christ Jesus.  What a wonderful thought and hope we have in the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Prayer


Heavenly Father, I want to take this time and remind You of Your promise to me in Jeremiah Chapter 29 verse 10-11 “This is GOD’s Word on the subject:  “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home.  I know what I’m doing.  I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.”  I don’t know that I have seventy years LORD so I am asking for a shortened version in my own life.  Please, LORD, nothing is impossible for YOU.

http://kellanpublishing.com/yvette-van-niekerk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...