Thursday 6 July 2017

Rainbow Gospel Radio - Hello World, Yvette's Inspiration at 12h00 CAT

Good morning, I hope you have enjoyed a great nights rest.  I want to invite you to come and tune in today and listen to my program Hello World, Yvette's Inspirations

So many wonderful things have happened to me this past couple of days which I will be sharing over the air.

I know you will be encouraged.  I would love to hear from you and really like for you to drop me line or send me an email.

Program Schedule: Thursday 6 June2017

South African Time: GMT +2 .01H00 – Past. Louie Ludick: Invest in other people's life’s02H00 – Past. Td Jakes: My Heart Speak Up04H00 – Past. Trevor Hudson: Witness05H00 – Rainbow: Morsels of hope06H00 – Prof. dr. Annemarie Botha: Carpe Diem07H00 – Past. Hannes Van Zyl: Revival Hour08H00 – Past. Ria van Wyk: Ambassadeurs – Wyd & Suid09H00 – Dr Gys Du Plessis: My Geestelike Lyf10H00 – Past. Riekie Knoetze: Soli Deo Gloria11H00 – Past. Riekie Knoetze: Soli Deo Gloria12H00 – Yvette van Niekerk: Hello World / Yvette’s Inspiration’s 13H00 – Dr. Lancia v d Merwe: Klippies vir my Slingervel14H00 – Ds. Johannes De Koning: Geestelike Aptyt15H00 – Prof. dr. Anne-Marie Botha: Die plek waar God ontmoet16H00 – Prof. dr. Anne-Marie Botha: Die plek waar God ontmoet17H00 – Past. Ben Loubser: Jesus by die Braambos18H00 – Past. Morne de Beer: Immanuel: God met ons19H00 – Past. Morne de Beer: Immanuel: God met ons20H00 – Maryna Vos: Fishing in Foreign Waters 

 To Listen 
http://streema.com/radios/RainbowGR 
http://www.pickradio.net/rainbow-gospel-radio 
http://tunein.com/radio/Rainbow-Gospel-Radio-s208598/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...