Monday 3 July 2017

The Accuser


Revelations 12: 10 TLB “Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens, “It has happened at last!  God’s salvation and the power and the rule, and the authority of his Christ are finally here; for the Accuser of our brothers has been thrown down from heaven onto earth – he accused them day and night before our God.”

In our minds, we have many battles and also many wars.  We battle against depression and we battle against negative thoughts.  Constantly we have something coming into our minds, and if you and I don’t place a guard at the entrance to our minds, it will be filled with all kinds of messages, and many of those messages will be negative and condemning messages.

Joyce Meyers reminds us that we are able to control our thinking, to be honest, I think that she is right.  I still struggle with many negative thoughts but I also have come to take control over my thoughts.

I find that I would be working and something would really irritate me and before I realize it I would be thinking about someone that makes me so angry.

It has been a process but I am learning to deal with these thoughts, the minute I find myself thinking about something negative I say “stop it now.”  The minute I stop that negative thought I try and think of something more positive and move on.
It still is a process and I want to encourage you today, it can be done and it does work.

Prayer


Lord Jesus, help me stay focused on You, when thoughts of the Accuser comes against me, help me stand firm.  I believe that we are covered by Your blood and that we can control out thought life.  Thank You for this revelations, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...