Tuesday 28 November 2017

#right#opportunities


James 1: 2
“Consider it all joy,
my brethren,
when you encounter various trials,”

You know you are under attack when your stomach is knotted and you can feel your nerves stretched as tight as bowstrings.  It seems every time you decide to fast the enemy decides to send someone to upset your day.

James must have been a really strong Christian telling us to “consider it all joy when we encounter various trials.”  As the people file into the office each with a specific complaint concerning hours not booked or not paid, I take a deep breath and say a prayer.

Smiling and listening to each person’s complaint I let them vent and say what they needed to say and go through the process checking the Time sheets with the hours book and whether they correspond on the system.  They do, then what happened?  Where is the money for the hours work?

I am at the right place at the right time, I have the answers and I feel that I can assist them.  Calm them down and assure them of their pay the next month.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know we desire to be in the right place at the right time, we are all looking for the right opportunity to move forward.  But we want to ask You to guide us today and show us the way forward.  Thank You Lord for Your loving kindness and give us the courage to consider it all joy, when we encounter various trials in our own lives in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...