Saturday 25 September 2021

"He can hear you when you call!"

by Yvette van Niekerk September 24
"He can hear you when you call!" Isaiah 59:1 (TLB) 1 "Listen now! The Lord isn't too weak to save you. And he isn't getting deaf! He can hear you when you call!" When I read this passage, I believe something was happening to me while I was still struggling to find my feet. I work for someone that was a perfectionist, and this manager of mine used to have me in tears every day. I used to cry all the time, my ex-husband was making my life difficult, and this man was even worse. One day I could not take it anymore, and I cried out to the Lord and asked Him, please help me. The pressure was getting to me; my hair was falling out, and I had become thin and miserable. As I sat in my car, reading God's word, I was praying for some relief. I went back to my office and in the bathroom, washing my face and back to my desk. Just as I sat down, I received a call, and someone was inviting me to come for an interview. Impressive, God heard my prayers, and I got the job. Prayer Heavenly Father, thank You that You aren't too weak to save me. Thank You that You aren't getting deaf and thank You that You hear when I call on You, in Jesus Holy Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...