Sunday 5 September 2021

"In the morning, ..."

by Yvette van Niekerk
September 5 "In the morning, …" Psalm 5: 3 (NIV) 3 "In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning, I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly." Good morning, Lord, is an excellent way to start the day. It sets the tone for the rest of the day, and you don't have time to complain and start murmuring, no. It's a good morning. You said it. King David was a man after God's own heart, and he knew to greet the Lord first thing and then he could speak to God and get his day right. Be encouraged today and start your day right with an open heart and mind. You can talk to God, asking Him to hear your voice early in the morning. When speaking to God about all you have on your account and knowing that you can trust Him. As you wait, expecting good things to come your way, don't forget to thank you. Prayer Good morning Lord God, thank You for today, thank You that I can come to You first thing in the morning, speaking of the day ahead of me know You will keep watch over me and I will have a prosperous day. In the name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...