Tuesday 28 September 2021

Persevere

by Yvette van Niekerk September 28
Persevere Hebrews 10:36(TLB) 36 "You need to keep on patiently doing God's will if you want him to do for you all that he has promised." Is there something you are waiting patiently for from God? We all have some needs and desires that we are trusting God will fulfil. For me, it is a permanent job, with benefits and a steady income. What are you waiting for patiently? We need healing in our bodies. We need the relief of our financial strains—restoration in our relationships with family and friends and God. The key to success is written "you need to keep on patiently doing God's will," being obedient and persevering. Patience isn't one of my strong suits, but for my success to come my way, I need to preserve patience and obedience. I need to stay focused on God's word even when I feel down and out. I have to keep Gods name alive within myself. We need to block out all negative thoughts that will break down our confidence in God and focus on God's promises for our lives. "God promises that He has plans to prosper us and give us a future." Prayer Lord as we learn to wait patiently on Your promises in our lives, help us preserve going forward. Guiding and helping us stay focused on Your Word, in Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...