Saturday 4 September 2021

Where do you hide?

by Yvette van Niekerk
September 4 Where do you hide? Psalm 32: 7 (KJV) 7 "You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance." Child of God let me encourage and remind you today that you are not alone; you have someone that cares deeply for you. You can hide in the safety of the Lord our God. The Lord God is our hiding place, and He preserves us from trouble. Come today and hide behind the Lord your God, don't allow your problems to overwhelm you. As you sit and meditate on these words be encouraged and know that the Lord is your hiding place. You are safe and your troubles will be dealt with. I want to help you to sing your song of deliverance today; you don't have to fear the Lord God is with you. Let us allow the Lord God to put a song of salvation in our hearts. Prayer Heavenly Father thank You for this word, You Lord God are our hiding place, we will be safe with You today because you will preserve us from our troubles and we believe that You will surround us with songs of deliverance. We praise You in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...