Friday 3 September 2021

Memorize God's Word.

by Yvette van Niekerk
September 3 Memorize God's Word. Deuteronomy 6: 6-7 (ESV) 6 "These words that I command you today shall be in your heart. 7You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise." Today's devotion is to teach our children the Word of God, diligently. When have you God's word engraved in your own heart, don't you think it would be easy to teach your children? Let us spend more time in God's word. We should memorize God's word each day and get it engraved in our hearts. I love God and it is so important to me to grow spiritually. I want to encourage you to take this command seriously and take God's word into your own heart. In doing this, you will be able to take the time and teach your children diligently. Have you watched other religions? They teach their children diligently and keep at it until they know their faith. Prayer Lord God in obedience we humbly come before you today, please create a hunger and thirst to study Your word. Lord help us to realize your command in our hearts and mind so that we can teach our children diligently. In the holy name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...