Sunday 12 September 2021

I am giving thanks.

by Yvette van Niekerk
September 12 I am giving thanks. 1 Chronicle 16:34 (ESV) 34 "Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!" Each day I am learning how to use the Word of God in praising His name. What makes me grateful? I am happy and thankful for the time I spend in God's presence each day. God knows my every footstep and is directing me. I am grateful that I am learning each day. The Bible shall not depart from my mouth, and I am meditating on it day and night, I am observing it all the time. I am pursuing a life of holiness and purity to draw near to the Lord. I want to know the Ten Commandments and live accordingly. I want to praise God and be free of stress and anxiety. I know faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Thank You, Lord, for the opportunity in spending time with You. Thank You, Lord, Your mercies are new every day. Prayer Father God, thank You, for Your Son Jesus Christ, who paid the price for my sins. Thank You, Lord, Your lovingkindness and salvation are available to me today. Thank You for my salvation in the Lord Jesus Christ. You, Lord Jesus, save me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...