Thursday 16 September 2021

A shift is coming.

by Yvette van Niekerk
September 16 A Shift is coming. Matthew 28:6 (ESV) 6 "He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come see the place where he lay." As I think and meditate on these words; I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead, and I am His child. The incredible fact of the matter is it may have happened 2000 years ago, but He is still with us. I have many dreams and aspirations, and my heart desires to become one of the best authors in the world. My experience is limited, and I don't always have the flow, but in my heart of heart, I believe God will suddenly create a platform where I will push forward. Do you have a dream? Believe in the Lord and trust in Him, I believe there is a shift coming our way. We may think there are limitations on God, but in fact, it isn't true. No doors can stay shut if they open specially for you and me. I want to encourage you today, to get your hopes up and believe that there is a shift coming your way. Prayer Heavenly Father Lord, please let us realize that Your resurrection power is still available today for each one of us. We believe and trust in You and know You will resurrect us suddenly in Jesus Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...