Wednesday 29 September 2021

1st Part of all your income.

by Yvette van Niekerk September 29 1st Part of all your income.
Proverbs 3:9-10(TLB) 9-10 "Honor the Lord by giving him the first part of all your income, and he will fill your barns with wheat and barley and overflow your wine vats with the finest wines." Tithing is something I have been practising for a couple of months, and to be honest, and I am blessed so wonderfully. When our resources run out, we have money come in, and we carry on. I have also been able to help my ageing mom. I do want to take a couple of minutes and ask you to give your first Part of all your income and see how God opens heaven for you too. I have found trusting in God all things work together for the good of my own family. I am excited and looking forward to a great future because God is good, and He is in control over my life. You too can experience God's goodness in tithing. Test God and see how He changes your life. Blessed be the name of the Lord, in obedience, I will tithe and trust in You Lord God. Prayer Abba Father I honour You with the first Part of all my income, I believe You can do so much more in my life. I thank You for the job I have enabled me to give You my tithes and to see how you provide going forward. In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...