Monday 6 September 2021

Jesus is the light of the world.

by Yvette van Niekerk
September 6 Jesus is the light of the world. John 8:12 (NET Bible) 12 "Then Jesus spoke out again, "I am the light of the world. The one who follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." Jesus Christ is telling us that He is "the light of the world." Let us use an illustration with the moon, for instance. On a really dark night, a full moon lights up the entire place. You can walk around and think it's daylight but in actual fact it's evening. The Lord lights up the world for me in the same way. People who really have a living relationship with the Lord Jesus know this light. Folks who are in a relationship with Jesus are focused. They have renewed their minds, and because of the renewing of their minds, it seems their brains rewired. Become Intune with the Lord Jesus. As you set your account on the day ahead of you I want to encourage you to become Intune with the Lord Jesus, make Him the light of your world. Let the Holy Spirit rewire your mind to the Lord Jesus. Prayer Heavenly Father, today I want to pray to rewire my thinking, help me stay focused on the Light of the World, the Lord Jesus Christ. Touch my heart, body, and soul and renew my way of thinking in Jesus Holy Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...