Wednesday 1 September 2021

God with you.

by Yvette van Niekerk
September 1 God with you. Exodus 33: 14 (NAS) 14 "And He said, "My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest." Did you see the promise this morning? God said, "My presence shall go with you." I do not think we understand the impact of these words in our own lives but let us focus and meditate on them today. God's presence with you today; it is incredible. God is personally accompanying you wherever you are going. Any storms in your life are not put aside, but now you can stop and ask, "Lord God, I have this problem, please can you help me?" Did you get that? God is with you right now, and you don't have to worry, God said He would give you rest. You can rest in the Lord God. May the storms in your life calm down and may the Lord God give you the necessary wisdom and insight to deal with them. As you take this promise with you today, meditate on it and see how God works wonders in your life today. Prayer O Lord, thank You for this promise. Thank You that Your presence is with me today, that I can find rest in You Lord. Bless each person reading this scripture today. Let Your Holy Spirit awaken their hearts to Your Word. In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...