Saturday 28 August 2021

You are chosen.

by Yvette van Niekerk August 28
You are chosen. Ephesians 1: 4 (NLT) 4 "Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes." Every day is an adventure, and sometimes we feel that we aren't that important or that no one cares about us. I think today you need to be reminded that "even before God made the world." God was thinking about you. We are chosen by "God who loved us and chose us in Christ." O Lord what a privilege to know that You wanted us in Christ. We know that we are "holy and without fault in Your eyes." Lord as we face today, keep us under Your wings of protection and remind us that we are Your Chosen. As chosen children of God, we can meet each day with the challenges that come around. We don't have to worry, You Lord loved us. Lord as John 15 verse 9 says "He has loved me, [just] as the Father has loved Him; and He instructs me to abide in His love [to continue in the Father's love with Him]." Please let me receive You, Lord Jesus. Prayer O, Lord thank You for this scripture that reminds us that we belong to, You Christ Jesus. We love You, Lord, and we know that we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...