Sunday 1 August 2021

See it! Believe it!

 by Yvette van Niekerk



August 1 

See it! Believe it! 

Hebrews 11: 1 (NLT) 

1 "Faith is the confidence that we hope for will happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." 

I always stand amazed when I see something I visualized and wanted right in front of my eyes. When I confidently believed that the Lord would supply according to my personal needs. As a young Christian, I used to visualize the things I wanted. I would go to the shop, touch the items and imagine myself wearing it. Faith in action today, is there something you want? I believe that in seeing it and thinking you can have it, it will be yours. 

Write down what it is you want. See it! Believe it and then accept it. God knows your heart and can see what you need, can you see your needs met? Believing God will open new doors for you.  

Prayer 

O Lord Almighty, God in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, please opens my eyes, ears, and hearts. Give us the faith we need to see it and believe it so that we can receive it. In the Holy Name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...