Friday 27 August 2021

Your past versus your future.

August 27 by Yvette van Niekerk
Your past versus your future. Haggai 2: 9 (NLT) 9 "The future glory of this Temple will be greater than its past glory, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies. And in this place, I will bring peace. I, the Lord of Heaven's Armies, have spoken!" As I meditate and focus on this word today, I feel that the Lord of Heaven's Armies is reminding me that yes, my Dad did well, but that I am going to do even better. My future is in God's hands, and He is making the path straight for us. My "past glory" is my parents and grandparents. The future is in my children and my grandchildren. In faith, let us understand and trust in our God who can move mountains and who can make paths straight. Who can change people's hearts and minds? Who can create anything by just speaking a word? Stand in agreement with me today, your future, as well as my own, is blessed beyond measure. Prayer Lord of Heaven's Armies we stand before You Lord in humility, yes, our parents and grandparents were blessed we pray to ask Lord please bestow on us Your Glory and blessings, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...