Thursday 19 August 2021

No fear for the future.

by Yvette van Niekerk
August 19 No fear for the future. Psalm 139: 16 (NLT) 16 "You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." In my youth and my young adult life, I didn't fear my future; I was sure and felt nothing could shake me. I used to be bold and took the bull by the provable horns. It struck me that as I grew older, I became more concerned about my life, my future and what would become of me. Then I read these powerful words and realized that nothing I do would change my future. The Lord God saw me in my mom womb, and my entire life is in a book of life. So why did I feel insecure and worried about my future? The not knowing, feelings of insecurity caught up with me. Stopping my feelings of insecurity, I realized that God was in control over my life. He knew everything about me. I didn't have to fear the future. My life is in the Book of Life, and I am free to live my life today. Prayer Heavenly Father, I believe You have a good future in place for me, and I accept it regardless of my circumstances. Lord, I believe in Your words of promise spoken over my life and agree that You know best for me, as You have taken me by my right hand I walk confidently in You. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...