Tuesday 3 August 2021

Open up!

 August 2

https://facebook.com/events/s/14-ways-to-improve-you-cx/220245839994547/


Unfailing Love!

Psalm 57:10 (AMP) 

10 "For Your faithfulness and lovingkindness are great, reaching to the heavens, And Your truth to the clouds."

People write songs about love, they write stories about love, and they make movies about love. Why is love so important? We are created to love, God created people in His image, and God is love. As I study the word of God, it is clear to me that we are not able to get on with our lives if we don't have love. God reminds us through the Psalms of David that His unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Standing on earth looking up to heaven, I must say it's a long way to go, it feels like it's impossible to reach the sky. God reminds us that His faithfulness reaches the clouds. We want people in our lives that love us, and we want faithful people, we have been put together in such a way that it makes good sense to want such things. Be encouraged and know that God loves you that His faithfulness reaches to the clouds. You are precious in His sight. 

Prayer O Lord God, thank You for the Psalmist David who reminds us of Your unfailing love which reaches the heavens and Your faithfulness that reaches the clouds. Wrap us in Your protective wings of love today. In Jesus Name, Amen

August 3

Open up!

Psalm 24: 9 (NLT) 

9 "Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter."

Digging deeper, finding out more and learning more is part of the culture. As I meditate and think of these words of King David, I remind myself to open up my hearts doors so that I can receive the Lord Jesus Christ into my life as I open the gates to my life lifting all barriers so that God can enter and come live with me. As a spirit being, we need to adhere to the Lord's word, by opening our lives to the Holy Spirit through the Lord Jesus Christ, for our daily tasks. We cannot face our lives daily without someone backing us. I believe the Lord Jesus is standing before the Father every minute of every day speaking on our behalf. Because we allowed Him into our hearts, we have the right to be called Children of God. 

Prayer O Lord God, help me open my hearts doors to You today, allowing You to take residence in my life. Helping me stand on Your word and inspiration. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...