Wednesday 18 August 2021

He rescues you.

by Yvette van Niekerk August 18
He rescues you Isaiah 63: 9 (NLV) 9 "In all their suffering he also suffered, and he personally rescued them. In his love and mercy, he redeemed them. He lifted them up and carried them through all the years." You know that you can trust the Lord, He rescues you. The Lord knows and understands our difficult circumstances. Each day brings its difficulties, and sometimes we need someone to intervene for us and save us from it. Storms come and go, but at least we know we have an umbrella of protection over our heads. The Lord says that in all our suffering, he will personally rescue us. Take heart, my friend, God hears your call and knows what you are going through. Take your eyes off the difficult situations you are facing and focus and look to the Lord our God. His love and mercy redeem us. He lifts us and carries us through all the years. Look up and remind yourself of God’s love for you today, know that God rescued you in the past-He will save you today. Lord God, thank you for rescuing me today. You know my life and the stress I have to face each day. Lord, I dedicate my life into Your hands knowing You are there for me and that You will rescue me from my circumstances. In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...