Monday 9 August 2021

Gods Mercy

by Yvette van Niekerk
August 9 “God’s Mercy!” 1 Timothy 1: 15 – 16 (NLT) 15-16 “This is a trustworthy saying and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners” – and I am the worst of them all. But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners.” I became a Christian in my late twenties. Those days I believe I was a Christian, I attended church services, and I even read my Bible, and I prayed every day. I was according to myself a good person with high morals and values. Now many years down the line, age and life happen to each one of us, and I have come to realize that it is by God’s mercy that I am still a Christian. God’s patience with each one of us on our own life journey is extraordinary. I don’t know how many times I have fallen just to get up and start all over again; God’s hand still holding mine. Wherever you are in your journey with the Lord, I pray that He will never leave your hand and know that His mercy is there for you too. Prayer Abba Father, O Lord, thank You for the knowledge that You are in control of our lives, but most of all, thank You for Your Mercy! New every day! We need You holding our hands because we can’t make it on our own. In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...