Wednesday 4 August 2021

"If you remain in me."

by Yvette van Niekerk
https://facebook.com/events/s/14-ways-to-improve-you-cx/220245839994547/ August 4 "If you remain in me." John 15: 7 (NLT) 7 "But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!" The secret to a successful life is remaining in the Lord. The Holy Spirit already resides within us. We are children of the Living God, and His light shines through us. When the Lord said, "if we remain in Him and His words remain in us, we may ask for anything we want, and it will be granted!" In praying this Word and promise for our lives, we can trust in the Living God. His Word never returns to Him void. We are physical beings with a spiritual being living within us. We all have desires and wants that we feel we need. We need to know the Word, and on this basis, we can pray for what we need. There was a time in my life that I wanted material things, I would pray about them, and I would receive them. God is faithful, and He does answer our prayers even when we want physical things. Prayer Father God, thank You, for answered prayers. Thank You for hearing us when we need Your help. Thank You for the Word You have given us today. May we never forget Your lovingkindness and Your mercy. We praise You, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...