Friday 6 August 2021

Are you free to Worship God?

by Yvette van Niekerk
August 6 https://facebook.com/events/s/14-ways-to-improve-you-cx/220245839994547/ Are you free to Worship God? Revelations 5: 12 (NLT) 12 "And they sang in a mighty chorus: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slaughtered – to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing." I can only imagine how awesome it will be when each person all over the world is standing before the Lamb's throne worshipping and praising His name. Every person will be singing mightily and with such passion. I listen to all kinds of music, and I love singing along, my children also listen to various kinds of music and many times I will shout "please put that noise softer." I don't particularly like that song or music and request the music is turned down. Are you free to worship the Lord? There where you are, are you able to just start worshipping the Lord? Think about it, and it would be so pleasing and wonderful to the Lord as He hears our spontaneous songs of worship. Do it now, with all of your heart and soul. Hallelujah praises the Holy Lord God Almighty! Prayer Heavenly Father we spontaneously worship You today, we love and adore You bringing praises to Your Holy Name. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Lord God Almighty, we love and adore You. Holy, Holy, Holy are You, in the name of Jesus. Amen https://youtu.be/6Lypu1vlcrg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...