Thursday 12 August 2021

Our Safety

by Yvette van Niekerk
August 12 Our Safety. Isaiah 41: 10 (NLT) 10 "Do not be afraid, for I am with you, don't be discouraged, for I am Your God." As I sit here, I want to remind you of our awesome and wonderful God, perhaps you are feeling insecure and feel that your safety is at risk? Don't fear, and God said I am with you. I believe that God makes things happen in our lives to prevent us from going into a certain situation. Think about this, you are getting ready for work, and your child played with your car keys. It's getting late you and the kids are all running around the house looking for the keys, the spare key has been misplaced as well. After 15 minutes, you find the keys under the couch in the lounge. You take the children to school and off you go to the office. On your way to the office, you drive past a huge accident. You missed that accident by 25 minutes. Amazed you drive by and are on your way to the office. You think about the word for today "do not be afraid, for I am with you." You were so discouraged while you were looking for the car key and realize "for I am Your God." Prayer Awesome and wonderful God, O Lord God, thank You for keeping us safe and helping us to realize that You are watching over us, reminding us not to become discouraged. Thank You, Lord, for being our God, in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...