Wednesday 23 August 2017

Stop Holding Grudges




Colossians 3: 14 CEV “Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together.”

The guy that hurt me so many years ago still haunts me today and this made me realize that I am carrying a grudge around.  As I meditate and think about the problems in my own life I realize that most of it is attached to people who either offended me or actually hurt me.

Hear this right now, I declare in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth that I set you free and forgive you for the pain and hurt you caused in my life.  I forgive you and I ask the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth to forgive me too, for holding onto past hurts and pains.

As I take hold of my thoughts and mind in the Name of Jesus Christ I will choose to love and not allow any past hurts and pains to chase me down.

As I clothe myself with the Lord Jesus Christ today, I believe that the Holy Spirit will teach me and guide me.  I love my husband and my family whole heatedly and I choose to see only the good in each person trusting in God to cover them with the Love of Jesus Christ.  This ties and holds everything completely together as God has said it.

Prayer

Please Lord help me today to choose my thoughts according to Your loving kindness.  I love and adore my husband and family.  I choose to be right with You, in Jesus Christ’s Name.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...