Wednesday 23 August 2017

What in your life is holding you back?




Proverbs 23: 7 NKJV “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he,”

I have been thinking about a number of questions and what the effects of these questions have on my life.  One of the questions that was raised is “how do you feel about yourself?”  I feel good about myself; I have made changes in my own life.  I wanted to lose weight and I managed to loose 11kg and I feel great.  I can see the difference and it makes me feel good.

The other question that I really don’t want to face is “when do you feel the most negative about yourself?”  I think I feel negatively about myself when people “disregard me or disrespect me.”  I also take offense when people lie to me.  When I feel people are rude and make an effort to make me mad. 

This question is almost too close to home but here it is “what causes the greatest problems when dealing with others?”  I think this one is about resentment; you may have done something to me thinking that I would not find out.  The sad part is I did and because of your actions I start to resent you and make it my business to show you what I feel.

Prayer

Lord You know my heart and that I am truly trying to change my life around.  Yes there are problems I cannot face today but I am asking Holy Spirit help me sort them out in the Name of Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...