Wednesday 16 August 2017

Hello World Yvette's Inspiration's


Romans 12: 2 “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”

Good day

Today I want to invite you to come along and listen to my program on Rainbow Gospel Radio at 12 past midday GMT +2.

Come along and listen to my Program “Hello World, Yvette’s Inspiration's” my focus today will be on a Reading from "Stormy Omartian – The Power of a Praying woman."

I believe we all fall into the trap of being mislead by the devil and he sure knows your weakness.  I am sure you have read Stormie's prayers and I hope that this will inspire and ignite your prayer life once more.

I tried to place the right music at the right intervals and I would love to hear from you.  Do join me on Thursday 17 August 2017 at 12 GMT +2.

May God bless you as you listen to my program.

Blessing 100%



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...