Wednesday 23 August 2017

Why don't you do it with "gusto?"




Ecclesiastes 9: 10 NIV “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dream, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.”

My neighbor laughed at me the other day while I was hanging out washing.  He called me over and asked me “Are you in a relationship with your washing line?”  I asked him “Why?”  He said, well I noticed that you are all dressed up, hair and make-up.   I just laughed at him, seriously.

O my goodness, I feel that doing washing is part of my daily chores and I should do it to the best of my abilities.  I like to hang out the washing in a specific way and take it down in a specific way.  I feel happy when my clothes are fresh and I don’t have so much ironing.

When I bake cakes I really work hard at doing the best I can.  My cake toppers need to be exactly the way I wanted it.  I strive in doing everything to the best of my ability. 

Prayer

Please Lord Jesus, help me to work with gusto and do my very best.   I need Your helping hand in everything I do, please Lord.  I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...