Tuesday 22 August 2017

#Keep #your #heart




Proverbs 4: 23 "Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life."
 
What is important to you? Is a question that has been on my mind for a number of days and it comes to mind “keep watch over my own heart.” Don’t laugh it is very important, we find people all around us and each person is facing some difficult situation. 

If I don’t watch my own heart and allow other people to say things which may influence me and unknowingly allow them access to my heart, they may just hurt me.  Nowadays I place a guard over my mouth and also my heart.  I also tend to hurt people and it isn’t my intention but I do.  

Proverbs 3: 5 – 6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

I realize that I am not perfect and because of the same reason I need to continually reflect over my actions and bring my life before the Lord.  My heart is open to You Lord, check it and help me to focus and lean on You. I cannot see away forward without the Lord, I am to afraid these days.  Everything seems to challenge me and I am uncertain.  I place my trust in the Lord and I am leaning on Him.

Proverbs 28: 13 "Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy."


If I catch myself sinning, I pray for forgiveness right there and then.  I believe that if I truly meant what I prayed God in His mercy has forgiven me.  Remember I still make mistakes and I don’t always think about what I say or do.  Many of the times I am reactive and go with my gut or the spur of the moment.

Prayer

Lord God, thank You, for keeping watch over my life, You know that I am unable to work out my own life.  I need Your guidance, I need Your help each and every day. I also want to say thank You, for keeping watch over me.  I love and adore You so much Lord.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...