Wednesday 23 August 2017

Is your name in the "Book of Remembrance?"





Malachi 3: 16 NKJV “A Book of Remembrance - Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD listened and heard them; so a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who meditate on His name.”

I have heard my friends telling me that time flies because God has shortened time for the elect.  Are you one of the elect? Is your name written in the “Book of Remembrance?”

Glory to God Almighty who was, who is and is to come.  It is my heart’s desire to be part of the “Bride” of Christ.  I meditate and study God’s word as often as possible.  I believe because I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.

My God has called me by my name; I know that I belong to Him.  He holds my right hand and I am safe all the time in His presence.  I believe that my name will also be in the “Book of Remembrance.”

Prayer

Lord, thank You for Your word, I believe that my name is written in Your Book of Remembrance.  I love and adore You, thank You so much.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...