Thursday 24 August 2017

I've been called by God




Hebrews 10: 35 “do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.”

I have noticed that many times I feel so uncomfortable and that I just don’t fit in.  I was thinking about that but then I read that when God called Jeremiah He said “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, sanctified you and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”  Now I am not saying I am a Jeremiah but I believe that God also knew me when I was in my mother’s womb and I also believe that I have been sanctified.  

I say God called me and that God “scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe.” Psalms 139: 16

So whatever I am doing right now must be in God’s will for my life.  I am not perfect and believe that God is still working on me.

Because I feel set apart [sanctified] from other people I believe God made it that way so that I will look for Him.  I will search for Him because it is with Him that I feel comfortable. Sometimes people around me make me feel very uncomfortable and I think those are the people I seem to avoid.

I believe that I am ordained by God to be a specific person I am. I am unique and I my uniqueness is what draws many people towards me.  

Prayer
Lord help me to cling to You each and every day, yes, I don’t always fit in and my life seems difficult because of that.  I do want to pray for supernatural favor with You Lord as well as with people, I cannot do this on my own and I need Your guidance.  In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...