Wednesday 23 August 2017

Do not give up on life!




Matthew 12: 20 NIV “A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not snuff out.”

As I reflect on my life I am telling you that I feel that I have missed the mark more than once.  Thank the Lord for giving me a second, third and many more chances.  I want to make sure that I find out what my purpose in life is and that I at least fulfill it.  I am currently thinking I am the bruised reed and thank the Lord for not snuffing me out.

I have the opportunity of trying again; seeking Him out so that I can grow and become all that He has called me to be.  Sometimes we just think nothing is going my way, those are the time we should wait on the Lord.
Of all of God’s kids, I believe that I am the one that gives Him the most headaches.  As I sin, I realize it and pray Please Lord forgive me.  I humbly ask for forgiveness of sin.  I realize that I am not perfect and I need God’s grace each and every day.


Prayer

Lord thank You for never giving up on me.  Thank You, that I am able to receive a second chance in life and that You still have more install for me.  I humbly ask forgive me today if I have sinned knowingly or un-knowingly against You or any other person.

Lord I ask this in the precious name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...