Thursday 13 September 2018

#contentment




2 Corinthians 10: 12 ESV “Not that we dare to classify or compare ourselves with some of those who are commending themselves. But when they measure themselves by one another and compare themselves with one another, they are without understanding.”

Again I am reminded not to classify or compare myself with someone else. When I was very young I seemed to be content with everything in my life. It was okay, I didn’t think I was supposed to be as good as other people. 

I am content right now in my life, although I would love to be good at something in my life. I try my hand at everything, currently I am blogging and I love this. I also am trying my hand at baking, creating some cakes and hopefully I am improving.

I have come to realize that when my focus isn’t on the Lord my God, I become frustrated and irritated with everything happening my life. I feel let down and then I see this dragon eating away my content. 

Lord I need You, I need You Lord every minute of every day. You are my one defense and my righteousness. Lord I truly need You, my righteousness O God Lord I need You.

Prayer

Bless the LORD O my soul, worship His Holy Name, I want to bless You Lord, I want worship Your Holy Name. I am staying focused on YOU today, You are my King, my Lord and my Savior, I want to bless You Lord.  Bless the Lord, O soul worship Your Holy Name.  Amen



Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...