Friday 14 September 2018

“The LORD is my light …”





I am learning to draw my strenght from the LORD each and every day, sometimes I feel like it’s too much and I don’t have the strenght to face the day. I remember this morning the first thing I did was pray asking God, please LORD strenghten me, protect me I cannot do this on my own.

Psalm 27 : 1 NIV

“The LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?”

I believe King David went throug a lot, when I read the Psalms I realise there were times when he just felt he couldn’t make it. I sense that he was depressed and perhaps he felt he needed protection. The one theing that stands out for me about King David is that never mind the circumstances he would constantly draw near to the LORD.

I believe he had a living relationship with the LORD. Even when King David sinned he looked for the LORD and he repented, asking God to forgive him. He pursuide God constantly in good times and bad times. I believe King David had a personal relationship with the LORD nothing was too grate for God according to King David. He knew God would help him.

Prayer

Abba Father we cry out to YOU ABBA Father, You are our strenght and our protector, Lord we cannot make it without Your help today. I dedicate my life into Your hands, please protect me and help me. I need all the help I can get going into the next week. Lord protect me from harm as well as my friends and family. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

 

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

 

Follow me: 











Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...