Monday 3 September 2018

Starting the Week of with Praising God



Psalm 146: 1

Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, my soul.

Let’s start our week with worship and praise to Our Lord God. I want to come into Your presence and praise You, LORD. As the Psalms says Lord “I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  LORD, You are the maker of heaven and earth, the sea and everything in it – LORD You remain faithful forever.

O LORD You uphold the cause of the oppressed and give food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the bring, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous. The LORD watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. The LORD reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations.

Praise the LORD.”

Prayer

Good afternoon Lord, You are a good good Father, You see us through Your son Jesus Christ’s blood, You don’t focus on our iniquities. Lord, we want to take this time in praising Your Holy Name, bringing You all the glory and honour. You are so good to each one of us, we will praise You, Lord. Praise You in the morning, praise You in the afternoon and Praise You all day long.
Sing praises to Our God sing praises. Sing praises to our King sing praises, let all the nations sing praises. Sing praises, shout for joy for joy and let us sing of Jesus love. Sings praises. You are God You are worthy, You are my God and my King.

LORD, I love you !!!! Worthy of praises LORD my God. In Jesus name Amen.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...