Thursday 20 September 2018

Can you name all your blessings you received the last 5 years?




Deuteronomy 28: 2 (AMP)

“All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you pay attention to the voice of the LORD your God.”

I was asked if I can name all the blessings I received the last couple of years, say for the last 5 years. I thought about it and I actually can name my blessings. I am blessed with work for the past couple of years which seemed impossible.  I thank God for this opportunity and I believe God changes even the Kings heart. Yes, I can also tell about the wonderful experience I have had when it comes to my cake business. I am not very good at calculating my costs but in time I will get there. But praise God even my cakes are doing well.

In my personal life, I am also very blessed, I think of Mothers Day when all my children come and visit me and bring me beautiful gifts. I wasn’t even expecting to see them, praise God for this. I must tell you even during the year when I feel at my lowest my children phone me out of the blue. I truly am blessed.

In my relationship with my husband and stepchildren, I am blessed there as well. I have received unexpected gifts from my husband and stepchildren. I didn’t expect anything from my husband as I know he has bought me a ring and we are waiting for it to be delivered, and he bought me the most beautiful bunch of flower. My heart sang for joy.

Work wise, God has honestly helped me here. I am so grateful for this opportunity, it opens a door for me to do things I could have done otherwise. I praise the Lord for these opportunities.
I read that an Author John Mason said “We typically see things not as they are, but as we are. By how we position ourselves, we’ll see the evidence of God everywhere or nowhere. Too often our minds are locked on one track. We’re looking everywhere, and the answer is under our nose. When a person is positioned correctly, he’s ready to receive all God has for him.”

I believe that I am obedient to God check this link to Deuteronomy 28 verse 2 – 13 in the King James Version. 

Can you identify all the blessings in your life for the past 5 years. Sit down and make a note, write them down and give praise offers to the Lord our God.

Prayer

Abba Father, humbly I come into Your presence, bring You praise and I worship at Your feel, I believe Lord that You are a good, good Father, You care deeply about each and everyone of us. I dedicate all my family and friends into Your hands today. I pray for supernatural blessings for our obedience. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my Saviour. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...