Monday 3 September 2018

Worship Him Jesus Christ



Psalm 100: 3 AMP “Know and fully recognize with gratitude that the LORD Himself is God; It is He who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.”

In my learning and craving after You Lord, I want to worship You, in the eye of the storm, I sometimes feel I am losing it but not when I turn my eyes to You. I love and adore You, Lord, my life is in Your hands. I want to worship and praise You for being there for me each and every day. Thank You for my sight, thank you for my health and thank you for my husband, my family and my children and grandchildren and my stepchildren. Thank You also for my job, my transport to work. Thank You for my colleagues and thank You for Your supernatural favour in my life.

Thank you for the church You have placed me in, thank You for the friends I have. Thank you for publishing my book, thank you for the sale of my book. Thank you for Your loving kindness and thank You Lord that I can still trust in You.

I believe in You Lord God, You protect me always.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, in the eye of the storm I want to worship You, I draw near to You, I love You. Lord, I am standing on Your Word. I am so grateful for my hope in You. You are my refuge and I know that You still stand in control over each and every one of us. Your love surrounds me in the eye of the storm and I believe You alone are my anchor I love You Lord Jesus Amen


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...