Friday 21 September 2018

#Goodness




Galatians 5: 22 AMP

“But the fruit of the Spirit [the result of His presence within us] is love [unselfish concern for others], joy, [inner] peace, patience [not the ability to wait, but how we act while waiting], kindness, goodness, faithfulness,”

It’s Friday and we need to focus on the fruit of the Spirit, today let’s look at “goodness.” Sometimes I get upset when people pretend to be interested in you but they are busy on their cell phones, sending messages and making calls while you are sitting in their company. 

Isn’t it refreshing when someone helps you and you know that you cannot do anything for them in return. They genuinely want to help you and feel its part of their calling. It’s so refreshing to come into contact with people that truly care and show goodness towards people.

I find it so refreshing when people are straight up and not pretending to be something they are not. You know where you stand with them, if they tell you something you can stand on their word. It’s truly refreshing. Honesty is also something they keep close to their heart.

Prayer

Abba Father what a great revelations it is to know You never lie to any of us. You are always good! Thank You Lord for the Lord Jesus Christ and the way You look at each one of us. In the same process Lord help us to change our perspective of the people around us, let us look at people through Your eyes Lord Jesus.  Make me a vessel of Your goodness Lord Jesus, come Holy Spirit and teach and guide me. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...