Monday 3 September 2018

#Monday “Thank you”



Luke 17: 17 – 19 NIV Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?” The He said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”

As you know I am on the topic of say thank you, praising God. Today I want to remind you to keep saying “thank you.” We lose sight of the good things in life and take everything for granted.

Someone makes you a nice cup of tea, say “thank you.” You are standing in the queue to pay for your goods and when leaving the till remember to say “thank you.”

Showing some gratitude will bring a smile to the other persons face. It’s important to be grateful. We are so blessed, and praising God is so important each day not just now and then.

Looking at Luke I remember seeing 10 people asking for healing and guess what only one chap came back to say thank you. 

Prayer

Lord I want to sing praises to You, I am so grateful for all the good things in my life. You are the most Holy, the Lord my King, I love and honor You, I want to say thank You for my job, my marriage, my children, grandchildren and stepchildren. For You are God and You are worthy of all my praise, I want to sing to You my most Holy God and Holy King. I praise You Lord, Amen.


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...