Monday 16 October 2017

“I love it when a plan comes together.” (A Team)




Hebrews 10: 36 ESV “for you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.”

When I was a young girl I used to love watching the A-Team on television, they were the best to my mind.  Hannibal was awesome and he always had a plan.

Reflecting on my past, I have come to realize that it was under those challenging and difficult times that my fortitude became a part of the fiber in my own being. Every ounce of energy I invested in pursuing my goals helped me grow closer to God. I never counted on ending up in "Witbank" - South Africa but here I am today.  I am writing my blog and daily devotional each and every day something I wished I could do when I was younger but never tried.

I have failed so many times and the difference in my life is that whenever I fell; I picked myself up and tried again.  I still am working hard and I promised myself that I would never quit.  Scripture reminds me that in Hebrews 10 verse 36 “You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He promised.”

My daughter reminded me that scripture says that “I was uniquely created for a purpose.” I am still not sure what my purpose in life is but I am confident that God will reveal it to me at the right time.

Each day I am working on my own attitude so that I am not my own worst enemy.  I believe God has a great plan for my life and I am holding fast to His word so that I will succeed in the end. I do fall prey to the devil every once in a while but I am reminded that Jeremiah 29 verse 11 says “For I know the plans I have for you (Yvette),” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

I am perusing my dreams and I am hopeful the Lord will open the right door at the right time. Yes, I do lose heart and I sometimes forget that Isaiah 40 verse 32 says “But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

I believe I am motivated by the fact that God is watching over me and I think of last week when I felt that I had not strength to face a difficult.  God reminded me that “I will strengthen you and help you.” You cannot believe how these few words encouraged me and helped me face my problem.

Prayer

O Father God, I am asking You today help me live my fullest life starting today. I want to experience the joy and I want to mean to fill my days. O how I wish my writing could impact the world and bring meaning to the world around me. My dreams are clear and I know that You will open the doors at the right time. Thank You, Abba Father, in Jesus Christ Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...