Thursday 5 October 2017

God celebrates you!




Psalm 139: 13-16 MSGOh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank you, High God – you’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration – what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.

I wasn’t sure about myself and I couldn’t imagine that anybody let alone God would celebrate me as a person. I got involved with someone that I thought would be the right person for me and made the mistake of dropping my own value system. In doing this I felt devalued and feelings of guilt and emptiness plagued me constantly. Because of my actions I felt used and betrayed at the same time. Within a year we broke up because the strain on our relationship was too much. I just felt empty and to top it off alone.  

I have read that Zig Zaglar said: “What you picture in your mind, your mind will go to work to accomplish.  When you change your pictures, you automatically change your performance.

This is what I picture in my mind right now, “I am marvelously made! God called me by my name, I belong to Him. I am the apple of His eyes, and I am His beloved daughter in whom He is well pleased!”  These are reminders my daughter sent me to encourage me today and today I also want to encourage you with the same words.

What an awesome God we serve. He loves us unconditionally and He is celebrating both you and me.  Do you think you are able to celebrate your own life? Of course you can and must especially today!


You are a blessing in my life!  God bless you!

Prayer
Baruch haba B’shem Yeshua hamashia. Abba Father thank You for celebrating me as a person someone You created and formed in the womb of my mom. I feel so blessed in knowing that You have called me by name and that I belong to You. I am the apple of Your eye and You wrote my name in the palm of Your hands. I want to celebrate today with happiness and know that You love and care for me each and every day. Bless each person who is reading my blog today.  In the Holy name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...