Tuesday 24 October 2017

#selfishness




Proverbs 16: 9 “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.”

My husband constantly reminds me that I run away with everything, I hear something and I am planning my next move. I don’t know if you are anything like me but that is what I do.  It makes me wonder if I am not selfish in many ways. Thinking that I need to take charge of every situation and not allow myself to trust people around me nor the LORD.

Shamefully I confess that I am really selfish. I don’t share and I really must take a stand on sharing. I will help people and do things for other people but be sharing with other people grates my teeth. I get super angry when my things are taken and no one asks me.

So this is my problem I need to learn to share and be kinder but I am struggling with this part. I need to realize it isn’t mine anyway so God will provide for me. I just need to trust in him. 

I know that God will not reject my broken heart and when I confess and repent of my sins, God will hear me. My problem is that I forget that God knows the beginning from the end when it comes to my life. I need to wait on Him and trust Him with my own future.

Prayer

LORD, You know me and understand my actions. I don’t always do right by people in my life, humbly I pray forgive me, I am a sinful person. I am selfish and I don’t share. Forgive me and help me get my heart right with You as well as with people, I am asking this in Jesus Christ name.  Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...