Friday 27 October 2017

#Attitudes



People do have the ability to affect my attitude and some days are really difficult for me in controlling how I act. The thing that makes me angry is that people are entitled to having an off-day and feeling a little under the weather but I am never allowed that luxury.

My journey is difficult and when it comes to my attitude I really struggle with my emotions and some days are really difficult and I am just not in control over how I feel.  Those days are when I feel I am under attack and then I don’t have any support at all.

Well in trying to maintain a positive and good attitude I do feel a little disappointed in that the person I feel I should rely on actually doesn’t even think that I am having an off-day.

I am reminded to “be clean, you who bear the vessels of the Lord.” Isaiah 52: 11 My sight is blurred and I need my windshields clean.  

Prayer
Lord please helps me cleanse my eyes, my heart and my mind and soul. My attitude is good and bad at the best of times; I am asking You to please help me. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...