Thursday 26 October 2017

#JesusChrist

Psalm 103 : 3 “Who forgives all your iniquities.”

I have been struggling with a really low self-esteem.  I have been constantly beating myself up, constantly hurting myself, and constantly punishing myself. I have prayed about my problems and the problem is I am constantly reminded that I am a sinful person and that my life isn’t perfect.

Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross for all my sins, today I accept Your forgiveness in my life and I forgive myself for the mistakes that I have made. No one is perfect and anyone who wants to point a finger towards me, forgive them Lord.  They may be more righteous than I am and I forgive them and set them free.

I accept my healing from YOU LORD Jesus and I accept that I have been bought by Your blood and that I am able to forgive myself for the mistakes that I have made in my own life.  I am Your child and I know that I can stand on Your word.

Amen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...