Wednesday 18 October 2017

#Are_you_able_to_listen?




Ezekiel 40: 4 “The man said to me, “Son of man, look carefully and listen closely and pay attention to everything I am going to show you, for that is why you have been brought her.  Tell the people of Israel everything you see.” 

Do you sometimes dream of hearing God speak to you in an audible word? As you sit somewhere praying and hear God say “My Son, Daughter I am here.  Speak to me.” I do and I have heard God speak to me in a still voice. The problem is we don’t always listen carefully and we don’t always pay attention to that still voice we hear.
Yes I have heard the still voice speak to me on a number of occasions and regretfully the last time I heard God speak to me I didn’t listen carefully nor did I pay close attention to what God was saying.

In the mean time I am learning to listen more carefully and pay attention to everything I notice. I have decided that I don’t want to miss out on what God has in store for me this time. 

I didn’t listen without interrupting God and my life took a whole new turn. Thank goodness God is merciful and gives me the opportunity to rectify things.  His grace surpasses my expectations every time.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord I didn’t listen closely and I didn’t pay close attention when You were speaking to me.  In humbleness Lord I am asking You please Lord forgive me. I jumped to my own conclusions and did exactly what I wanted to. You know what I am referring to and I cannot change a thing but in humble prayer I am asking that You help me to listen careful and to pay close attention. You know that I am still regretting my actions and I am looking for guidance and asking You please show me the way forward. I declare the blood of Jesus Christ over my own life and the lives of each person reading this message. Please forgive me Lord in Jesus Christs Name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...