Monday 23 April 2018

I hear their words and I can see their attitudes towards me!


2 Peter 3: 18 AMP

“but grow [spiritually mature] in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory (honour, majesty, splendour), both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.”

You know they say familiarity breeds content it is so true. I watch people and listen to how they speak to each other. I also know the relationship and see how disrespectful people act. I have also noticed their mouths are bitter and the words come out twisted.

I hear these words spill out of their mouths and I see their motives and attitudes. It frustrates me but then if I mouth my own opinion I feel even worse. I need to learn to watch my words, it is my heart’s desire to grow in grace.

Always taking a backseat isn’t something I deal well with but if that means I will grow grace I had better start practising it. The sad part until I learn how to deal with people who keep on antagonizing me I will write this test over and over again until I pass it.

From my point of view, I have to constantly work at forgiving them because I don’t want to carry any grudges it won’t work, I don’t want to become all bitter and twisted. I hope I was able to encourage you to stay graceful act with grace and forgive people, it's going to make you feel better about yourself.

Prayer

Lord God, help me to forgive people who say things that cut me, and I see their attitude towards me in their actions. Lord, I set them free and pray forgive them too. Help me face each day and grow in Your Spiritual Grace. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...