Tuesday 17 April 2018

Poor choices




2 Timothy 4: 7 AMP
“I have fought the good and worthy and noble fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith [firmly guarding the gospel against error].”

If there is someone that has made numerous mistakes, then I am that person. They say the older you get the more you reflect and regret. Looking back on my own life I have many regrets.

As I think about Paul who wrote these precious words it struck me that God is still in control. Yes, I made poor choices and some I feel were detrimental too. I constantly feel bad about the decisions I made but at the end of the day it’s water under the bridge and there is nothing I can do to undo what I did.

In the meantime, God has been working and I have become more aware of Him in my life. I realise that I am changing each day, bit by bit. If you live with me you will understand the changes that are happening in my life. If you don’t know me that well you might think I have always been so nice.

Prayer
Abba Father, thank You, for second, third and many chances with You. As I reflect on my past I realize I have slipped up badly and made such bad decisions. Please, Lord, I have brought it to Your throne, forgive me.

I dedicate my life back into Your hands and I pray that You will release Your Holy Spirit over each and every person reading my blog today. Touching their lives, bringing miracles, healing and supernatural favour with You Lord and with people. Blessing untold, in the Holy Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:
B
Y NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...