Thursday 19 April 2018

Thank You, LORD #Thursday


Psalm 138: 1 ESV
Give Thanks to the LORD
Of David
“I give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart; before the gods, I sing your praise;”

LORD my God if I have any iniquity in heart, soul or mind, humbly I ask please forgive me. I want to come into Your presence and bring You praise.

It’s another Thursday and I wanted to bring praise and honour to the LORD my God for all the blessings in my own life. I am grateful for the good husband God has given me, I am grateful for two stepchildren which I can teach about the Lord God. I am grateful for my own three children and my three beautiful granddaughters. God has been faithful in that He watches over my children each and every day. (Stepchildren, own children and my granddaughters).

I can only stand before God with a heart full of praise, I can only say thank You Lord for all the good things I have.  I bow myself down before You LORD my God and I want to give You thanks.  LORD thank You for Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness. LORD God, You are exalted above all things Your name and Your word.

LORD although You are on high You still regard me the lowly, LORD though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve my life; You stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand delivers me.

Prayer

LORD my God I say thank You that You will fulfil YOUR purpose for me; Your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of Your hands. I praise You, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!


Follow me:
B



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...