Thursday 19 April 2018

Lord God, I am asking You for Your Supernatural Favour today!


2 Corinthians 5: 21 AMP
“He made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God [that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious lovingkindness].”

It is my heart’s desire Lord, Abba Father that You O LORD, will bless my life and that You will surround me with Your shield of favour. I realize and understand that I am not worthy of any of Your grace or favour but I do come before You as the Righteousness of God in Christ.

Lord, I realize that when You favour me I will also enjoy the favour of the people around me. I am calling out to You today, please Lord encircle me with Your shield of favour.

Prayer

I believe Lord God, that You do have a plan for my life. As I sit in my office today I want to cry out to You in humbleness asking that You will encircle me with Your favour that this will cover my life today and the rest of my life. I love and adore You Lord and thank you for Your supernatural favour in my life as well as with people. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...