Saturday 21 April 2018

The Holy Spirit reproves mankind of his unbelieves in God.


John 16: 8 – 11 AMP
“And He, when He comes, will convict the world about [the guilt of] sin [and the need for a Saviour], and about righteousness, and about judgment; about sin [and the true nature of it], because they do not believe in Me [and My message]; about righteousness [personal integrity and godly character], because I am going to My Father and you will no longer see Me; about judgment [the certainty of it], because the ruler of this world (Satan) has been judged and condemned.”

Today I want to remind you that the Holy Spirit is a person and that we need the Holy Spirit to commune with the Lord our God. The Lord Jesus Christ had to leave so that the Father would send us a helper. I don’t believe I can make it on my own and without the Holy Spirit, I cannot make it through each day.

Yes when I do something wrong I hear this little voice whispering in my ear no, Yvette that’s not right. Some people will say it your conscious but I say it’s the Holy Spirit.

I need the Holy Spirit in my life I doubt if I can make it on my own.

Prayer

Holy Spirit comes into my life and helps me with my decision each day. I need You with all my heart. I love You Lord forgive me if I have disappointed You. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...